Terms & Cancelation Policy
We only accept bookings from schools on the basis of these terms and conditions.
Bookings should be made by the school’s representative acting on its behalf in the course of its professional business. If you’re not representing a school and acting on its behalf, please contact us for details of the alternative terms and conditions on which you can make a booking.
- You may book workshops with us for Young Change maker programmes of Educator what matters programmes.
- Please book your visit for a Young Changemaker workshop at least two weeks in advance and wait for our booking confirmation before making travel arrangements. Educator What Matters workshops can be booked up to 48 hours before the scheduled session.
- While we endeavor to deliver all workshops on the date booked , occasionally adverse weather means that we need to rearrange an alternative, mutually agreed date, for health and safety reasons.
- Cymbrogi asks that the designated lead teacher remains with their students for the duration of any booked Young Changemaker workshop,, Cymbrogi expects a lead teacher or teaching assistants to remain with the students at all times during the session. To deal with toileting etc
- It is the educators responsibility to ensure that learners and adults are dressed appropriately for the weather and the outdoors.
- It is the designated lead teachers responsibility to ensure that all accompanying adults are DBS checked
Please book your visit with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have ready/provide the following information for Young Changemaker bookings:
- Number of students and adults
- Any access or special requirements
- Relevant information and Consent for photographs to be taken by Cymbrogi for marketing purposes.
- We will send a booking confirmation instantly to the provided email address at the time of booking.
- If you do not receive within 24 hours, please email us at email@example.com
Canceling your booking
- All cancellations must be made by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to cancel a workshop you must do so at least 14 days before the date of your visit.
- If you do not cancel a workshop at least 14 days before its scheduled date, we reserve the right to cancel immediately any other workshops in the name of your school and to refuse any future bookings from your school. In the event of this action being taken, we’ll inform the head teacher of your school in writing.
- Provided you cancel a booked workshop for which you have paid a fee at least 14 days before the date of the session, we’ll refund the fee in full if you choose not to rearrange to an alternative date.
- If you cancel a booked session for which you have paid a fee less than 14 days before the date of the session, we reserve the right not to refund your fee and instead use the money to cover our staffing, administrative and others costs incurred as a result of your cancellation on less than 14 days’ notice.
Cancellation by Cymbrogi
- If we have to cancel a booked workshop, we’ll give you 14 days’ prior written notice where we can. However, we regret that occasionally we may have to cancel or change the time or date of a booked session on less than 14 days’ notice.This is due to adverse weather conditions which pose a health and safety risk or staff sickness.
- If prior written notice of cancellation is given to you at least 14 days before the date of the booked session, and if you elect not to take the option of a replacement, alternative date, we’ll refund the whole or any part of the fee paid by you prior to cancellation, but we will not reimburse your travel and other costs.
- If we’re unable to give you 14 days’ prior notice of a cancellation or change to the time or date of a booked workshop, we’ll give notice as soon as we reasonably can.
- If we cancel or change the time or date of a booked session without giving you reasonable notice, and you elect not to take the option of a replacement, alternative date, we’ll reimburse the whole or any part of any fee paid for the booked session.