Cymbrogi Community CIC
We exist to provide safe, inspiring and shared learning experiences for marginalised learning communities in Wales, and beyond.
A safe place
We know that not everyone has a safe place to learn. We also know that not everyone has access to nature in the way that nature intended. We believe that in a climate-challenged, post-COVID world, learning must be done differently.
What is Learning done differently?
- Learning that connects people to place (Cynefin) and to purpose. Preferably outside the classroom.
- Learning that reaches those who have chosen not to (or who are unable to) participate in mainstream education.
- Learning that helps us build a net-zero world from our classrooms, homes & communities.
What we offer
- Co-created learning experiences tailored to each group’s needs…
- …with community practitioners in sustainability, wellbeing, creative skills and collaboration
- Climate-smart learning for a climate-smart world
- A range of indoor and outdoor learning spaces in a safe and inspirational 12 acre natural site in Pembrokeshire
- A safe & natural place in which you can shape your own learning experiences
Who we provide for
Communities and educators, some of whom are marginalised from mainstream education and who seek resources and natural safe places in which to connect and grow.
Groups who live in economically-disadvantaged urban areas, refugee communities and home-schooling groups.
We want to build a climate-smart future by…
- Sharing our unique learning spaces and community
- Enabling people to shape their own learning journeys….and in doing so, build confidence in their futures
- Inspiring them with ideas to build a net zero future
- Helping foster a connection to selves, each other, and to nature – and in doing so, nurture a sense of wellbeing, calm and connectedness to their community.