Inset Days with a Difference
We love INSET Days! Watching a group of teachers unpack themselves physically and mentally on our site, and then leave relaxed and laughing at the end of the day is hugely rewarding.
Designed with your needs in mind
These are full day programmes with a focus on your school’s training needs and priorities. A unique day to benefit staff as well as give you tools & techniques to take back into the classroom.
Some of our popular themes include: Foraging & Cynefin, Owning your Wellbeing, Creative Confidence, Sustainability & Climate Anxiety, Global Goals, Design Thinking.
Delivered by people who know
We are a vibrant network of thinkers and practitioners in all the things that matter – wellbeing, sustainability and creativity. Some of us have spent years working outside education (e.g. business, creative arts, science), others have left education to change their lives. All of us share the same view that learning must be done differently.
Depending on your needs we’ll put together a team that reflects your priorities for the day.
Sometimes a day is just not enough
Real & meaningful change takes time and reflection. Which is why some of our participants have opted to choose our 2-day ‘Educators What Matters’ programme, designed to build in ample reflection time and wellbeing practice. Check out our EWM here for more details.
Aligned to Curriculum for Wales
(For Wales based educators) These learning journeys are aligned with the 4 Purposes; the 6 AoLE’s and the Integral Skills. It also draws inspiration from the Global Goals.
- A 1 day onsite workshop at Cymbrogi HQ tailored to meet individual school needs
- An interactive, highly-personalised programme that touches on key themes of wellbeing, creative confidence, collaboration, Cynefin and sustainability
- Plenty of space for creative play, conversation and contemplation
- Rooted in nature, in one of the country’s most inspirational natural sites
- Opportunity to network and share best practice
- Tips on what to take back into the classroom
- Pre-visit planning & design with Cymbrogi team
- Full exclusive access to our inspirational site and outdoor spaces (and access to indoor spaces if weather is less friendly!)
- A delivery team of 3 or 4 expert guides for the day
- A delicious, hot, locally-sourced home-made lunch, 2 snacks, coffee and tea.
- Pre- and post-event survey to assess participant experience and learning
Prices vary depending on the number of staff and areas of learning needed, but the average price is £68 per head based on 30 staff plus hot lunches and snacks. [option to bring your own lunch and reduce costs!]
P.s. We know these programmes are making a difference to teachers – we’ve got the data to prove it… see here for our ‘before and after’ assessments kindly conducted by Swansea University on our behalf.